Well, this year has definitely started out with a lot of doctor trips and they definitely aren't over. I go in for surgery tomorrow to get my tonsils out. I'm really not looking forward to that..but who would be. I have chronic tonsillitis and they finally decided to take the stupid things out. They have been causing a lot of problems for me so I guess its a good thing but still not looking forward to the pain.....I heard its like swallowing glass for about 10 days. Bright side, maybe I'll lose some weight! haha
We also went to the eye doctor today for Mae. She has had problems with her eyes drifting for awhile. We tried patching but it just hasn't helped and her eyes have now started to get worse. The doctor said the best option now is surgery. I'm so nervous for it. They will make an incision in the eye and tighten one of the eye muscles. Poor girl. It makes me feel so so bad and scared.
Well, hopefully we have each had our share of hospital trips this year and will be done for awhile!
1 year ago




2 comments:
Dang it sounds like you guys have had your share of hospitals and Dr's for a while!! Good luck today with your surgery, please have Jimmy call if I can help in any way! You should ask my mom I'm thinking that is the surgery McKell had when she was a baby because she was cross eyed when she was born :( Good luck with that too!!
Yuck! None of that sounds fun. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys.
Post a Comment