February 18, 2011

LiFe at the MoMeNt

Sorry it has been awhile. Things got a little crazy. Starting with Jimmy! He was at a church ball game and caught an elbow in the mouth and ended up biting all the way through right below his lower lip. We took him to the E.R. and they had to put 9 stitches on the outside and 3 on the inside. His lip was so swollen...Seriously, I have never seen a lip as big as his got. He could even close his mouth to get a seal on a straw to drink! He couldn't eat for 5 days straight. He was finally able to drink through a straw after a day so all he ate were ensures. His lip is still swollen but he got his stitches out yesterday and can eat now. This all happened on the 10th. I felt so bad for him. I was going to make a Valentines dinner for him but that didn't work out. HaHa So we (well He) had an ensure while the rest of us ate a nice dinner. Poor guy :) But other than that things are going pretty good. The girls are growing like weeds. Lily's little personality is really starting show. She loves to mimic you and then laughs. Its so funny. I'm pretty sure she is having a growth spurt because she won't stop eating! She is so fun.
Mae is getting so smart. She is learning her numbers right now. She is doing really well. But really all she wants to do is dance. That girl loves to dance! She will go get her dress up clothes on and her sparkly shoes and then make me turn music on for her. I love them so much. Here are some pictures of them.

Lily loves stealing Jimmy's hat and putting it on. Jimmy's dad was over and Lily had to steal his hat. It was pretty funny.

This one is of Lily watching Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses. She loves watching shows that sing and dance. She gets so into them.


Well, thats it for now. Hopefully we won't have anymore stitches going on in this house! ...People are going to start thinking that I'm beating my family...that is if they already don't!

No comments:

Followers