2010....Hmmm So much happened in 2010.
* Lily joined our family!
* We Moved to Bluffdale...
* Moved back to Brigham :)
* And much more than I can't really think of right now.
New Year Resolutions-
* I want to become more spiritual.
* Be an example..I want to be someone that people look up to and that they can come to for advice.
* Be more organized...I want my house to be a welcoming place that people want to come to.
* Spend more time with friends! I'm starting to feel like a hermit!!
* And the famous one...Lose Weight!... My goal is to lose 50 lbs! I have started doing a workout program and so far it is going great. Jimmy has been a great help by watching the girls and keeping them out of my hair while I attempt to workout. (If anyone wants to come workout with me feel free!)
* I want to ride my bike as much as possible! I did a 25 mile ride last year and this year I'm working on a 65 mile ride. ...And once again if you want to ride with me feel free. I would love a riding partner.
Well, those are some of my goals for the year. Lets hear some of yours!
P.S.- I have till June 11 to raise $700 dollars for the American Association of Diabetes. I would appreciate any help. You can click on the link on the top right and it will take you to where you can donate. It is for such a great cause and it really means a lot to me. Thank you guys!
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment