December 22, 2010

Finally Done!

This month has been absolutely crazy. On top of still trying to get settled into our new place we got to do lots of fun Christmas stuff. First off my mom and brothers, my little nephew Kayden and his mom Cindy came over and we made and decorated sugar cookies. It was so much fun. The little kids loved it. Mae was decorated a Christmas tree cookie with mini M&M's and when I looked over at her she was shoving all the M&M's in her mouth. HaHa!

Next I got to go over to my cousins house and they taught me how to make candy. It was so much fun. They taught me how to make caramels, peanut brittle, toffee, melba's, and almond joys! They turned out so good. I was pretty proud of myself. :) Then I finally finished Mae and Lily's stockings!!!


Whenever I do Mae's hair I usually distract her by letting her play with my make-up. Well, this time she got so into it. It was too cute to stop.
My mom gave me their piano since no one at home plays it and the girls love it. They will sit there and play and sing. So cute!

No comments:

Followers