September 24, 2010

$$@#*(@&&@*&!^@^%%^@^*@*!!!!!!!!

I finally got a call from the University Hospital!.....Telling me that they can get me in on Jan 6, 2011!......Apparently potential strokes in a 25 year old isn't too serious. They only thing I could think of is, "ARE YOU FEAKIN KIDDING ME! I FEEL LIKE MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE AND YOU CAN'T SEE ME TILL NEXT YEAR!" Well, needless to say I decided to forget my docs referral and find my own neurologist. And I did. I will be going to see him on Monday. I just hope they can figure out wrong.

P.S. I hate doctors!

2 comments:

t+t huggins said...

ARE YOU KIDDING!!? wow!! that is just insane. wow ..i dont even have words..i can see why you are so frustrated! i dont blame you. hope you find something out at your appointment. you are in our thought and prayers.

lace1070 said...

As a chiari blogger, myself, I wanted to reach out to you and encourage you to keep sharing you chiari journey. So sorry to hear that after surgery you are experiencing symptoms again. I pray that your apt today goes well so they can figure out what 's going on in your head. Hang in there ~ chiari is diabolical ~
hugs ~ Lace

Followers