September 23, 2010

Da Da Da Da Da Da Da ..........

Well, I'm still waiting to hear from the University Hospital. I'm sure I'll be waiting for awhile longer too. They take forever...who cares that you could be dying! You would think that if someone is potentiallyou having strokes they would want to take care of it as quickly as possible....apparently not huh. Sorry I am trying to keep a positive attitude about things. I try to do as much as I can so I keep my mind off of it but I can't do much before I start getting woozy. I feel so bad for my kids and Jimmy. They shouldn't have to deal with this. They help me so much though. The other day I was laying in bed and Mae crawled in beside me and started playing with my hair and said, "Mom you sick?" "it otay mom." She is the sweetest little angel ever. I have some very cute photos of the girls and Jimmy. I will try and get them on as soon as I can. Thank you guys for all your support and prayers. I'm very lucky to have you as my friends and family.

No comments:

Followers