I can't believe August is almost over! I won't lie I'm very happy this summer is over. Jimmy school is the spring semester and summer semester. So between his school, work, and clinicals I never got to see him. Seriously, I really didn't get to see him that much. And with us moving down to Bluffdale and me not knowing anyone it has been pretty tough. But thank goodness I get to see him more and I have been making some friends down here. Things are getting better.
I got my hair cut!! I always love cutting my hair. Jimmy has a cousin that is going to beauty school right now and she cut it. She is amazing and she did a great job. I absolutely love it. It's so nice not to have hair hanging on my neck....what can I say I'm just not a long hair type of gal :).

Well, there you have it!
2 comments:
WHAT A HOT BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS I AM GLAD U WILL GET TO SEE A LITLE MORE OF JIMMY!! SOMETIMES IT STARTS TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE A SINGLE MOM.. HANG IN THERE!!
Super cute! I love it! Ever since, I went short, I can't go back to long hair! I absolutely adore your haircut! I can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment