Jimmy is doing pretty good. He is super busy. These next couple months he has school work and clinicals almost everyday! I don't know how he does it. He is definitly an amazing guy.
Im doing great. I'm loving the bike! Im super excited for the ride on the 12th and I'm also doing another one on July 3rd. It's the Tour de Riverton. Anyone who likes to bike should come and do it with me!!! Well, I think I'll go pack a lunch and take the kids on a picnic!









1 comment:
Missy, we love you you guys too! It honestly wasn't any trouble at all coming, and even though I complained about the drive, I loved every minute of being there! Don't worry about not being able to talk to us much; you had a lot of family there and we understand how hard it is to talk to everyone! We'll just have to plan an evening to have dinner, dessert and play games! Good Luck saturday with your tour de cure bike race!
Post a Comment