Alright guys I'm back! Sorry it's been so long sice I have posted. We just barely got the internet so hopefully I'll be better at posting.
Well, things have been pretty darn good. We now live in Bluffdale. Jimmy is still working at the hospital and going to school. He is doing great! Mae is now 2 and acting like it :) She is getting so smart.....somtimes too smart for her own good. She is now potty trained. We have an accident here and there but she is doing very well. She loves reading and singing. She found a dry erase marker that looks like a microphone and started singing into it. It's so cute.
Lily is 3 1/2 months! She is getting so big....seriously she is getting pretty chunky :) She is getting very close to rolling over and she laughed for the first time a few days ago. Is was so cute. There isn't anything much cuter than hearing a little baby laugh.







1 comment:
It is so good to finally have an update! I am happy to see that you guys are doing so well, and I must say that your girls are super cute!
Post a Comment