
It snowed today so I got Mae all dressed up in her snow suit and we went outside and played in it for awhile. Mae had a blast. Except she looked like the little boy on the Christmas Story who couldn't move because he was so bundled up! If she fell I had to help her up because she would get stuck. HaHa It was stinkin cute.



Jimmy is doing well. He is way busy with school and work. He works at the Riverton hospital as a housekeeper (yah that part stinks but to qualify for the IHC Respitory program you have to work for IHC so he got an easy job with them while he goes through the program.) He also is a supplemental instructor at Weber State. He does so well at teaching. I sat in on one of his classes once and I would have taken him over half the professors I had!! He is amazing!
I'm doing pretty good. We are getting so excited for this new baby to come along. I think he/she is too because I swear whenever I walk it feels like the baby is going to fall right out! So when you see me waddling around don't make fun :)
Well, I hope everything is going well for all of you. Sorry about not being so good at updating (nicole) :) Love you all




2 comments:
Thanks for the update!!! It's good to see what you guys are up to, especially since our visits are so few & far in between! When do you find out what the baby is?? Keep us posted!!
How cute is she in her snow suit? Elley wanted nothing to do with it today - she said no way when I asked her to go play!! Mae is one cool chick!! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!! Miss ya:)
Post a Comment