September 24, 2009

Don't worry I'm back!! Alright first off lets get you all caught up on whats been happening in our lives. Jimmy got into the program! But to be in the IHC program you are required to work for IHC at least 24 hours a week so Jimmy is currently trying to find a job with them which is not very easy. So we are working on that. He is going to school and also the little smartie pants is now teaching at the school! He helps with the anatomy and physiology and pathophysiology classes. He loves it and I'm sure he is absolutly great at it. As for Mae...she is getting so big. She talks all the time...I just have no idea what she's saying :) The poor little thing has been sick the past few days with some yucky virus. The only good thing about her being sick is it's the only time she will cuddle. I believe she is starting to feel better though. I was in the living room doing laundry today and when I went to check on her I found her sitting up on the kitchen table playing and stacking the pudding cups! She is too cute.
As for myself...I'm doing pretty good. I was having horrible headaches so my doc sent me to the neurologist to get checked but he told me there isn't much they can do while I'm pregnant so basically I'm just gonna have to live with it. They have gotten a little better now that I have taken up coke! HaHa It's so disgusting I have a hard time drinking it. But it does help with my head so I'll stomach it. Other than the headaches the pregnancy is going pretty good. I have really started feeling the baby move. That's my favorite part, it makes me so excited.

I decided to make Mae's Halloween costume this year. I was pretty nervous about it. I went and bought the patterns and material and when I opened up the patterns I just stared at them and thought...(What the heck am I supposed to do with this!) But i figured it out and I have to say I did a lot better job than I thought I would. The picture only shows the skirt and tutu. I also made a cape to go with it but she wouldn't wear it in the picture. It's going to be a witch costume. It was fun to do.
Well, other than all of that crazyness there isn't much going on! Hope everyone else is having a great time too!

1 comment:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I LOVE the tutu. Your amazing at sewing.
Also that picture where she is staking the pudding cups, totally a spitting image of Jimmy. haha.
Hope your doing well..I kinda miss ya..just a little bit;)
love ya!!!

Followers