1 year ago
June 25, 2009
I have forgotten how difficult it is to be pregnant. This past week has been especially hard. The sickness has definitly increased and that hasn't made things easier but more than that its been hard emotionally. When I was pregnant with Mae I was extremely depressed but I never really attributed it to the pregnancy. I just assumed since Jimmy and I had only been married for a few months of course it was going to be hard. Since this pregnancy though, I have come to realize that it's definitly the pregnancy that is causing this horrible wave of depression. :( I realize that your emotions while pregnant are intensified ten times but sometimes it's still hard to shake that gloom off. What's worse is that poor Jimmy has to put up with it. With all the stress in his life right now the last thing he needs is an emotional wreck as a wife. Although through all the tough times my sweet little Mae bug knows exactly what to do to cheer me up. She really is the most caring little girl I know! She always nows exactly when I need that kiss or hug and she will come and give me words of encouragment.....Yes, I know she can't talk but the way she comes up to me and pats my arm while babbling, I know she is trying to tell me something. I love her so much. Thank goodness someone can handle me right now! :) I know things will turn out well and that I just need to hold my head up. I truely am grateful for all that I have been blessed with in my life. Thank you everyone for all your kindness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am sorry no hear you are feeling down!! It's hard when you feel like that when you are a mom because the world can't stop for you to pull it all back together huh? Maybe you need a break- I make Chance take the kids to his moms every once in a while and I just take a bubble bath and listen to music - it helps!!!
Im sorry that your not feeling to hot:( I hope everything gets better and you will be a happy camper.
just keep smiling, i am sorry that you feel so sick,
I know what you mean about not wanting to be a burden to your husband. Joel is the only one I want to cry to but I hate that he has so much to worry about let alone this crazy wife. I hope your sickness gets better. Lyndsey's advice is good.
Post a Comment