June 21, 2009

Week 6

Week 6 was definitely not the best week of my life! Morning sickness decided to come at me full force and it's still going strong! *I do want to be pregnant, I do want to be pregnant, I do.....* I have to keep reminding myself but I am still excited. Poor Jimmy hasn't had a good meal for awhile because I can't even look at any food in our house without wanting to hurl! So it's kind of a fend for yourself as long as I can't see or smell it type of thing! I'm hoping things get better for all of our sakes!

Jimmy is starting his new job tomorrow at Associated Foods. I'm sure he'll do a great job like he always does.

Mae Bug is growing like a weed. She has 3 teeth coming through on the top! Yay she can eat steaks now :) She is starting to talk a lot more now. It just amazes me!

Well, thats week. If you have any advice on curing nausea let me know!

2 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Thanks so much for the lettin my steal Mae's name:)
Also, I suckers have been helping me alot to make my heartburn go away. But after I puke because I hate sugar right now.
It is insane how much your post is my daily life haha. I am sick constantly. I sure hope both of our sickness fades on the 3 month mark:)

Nicole said...

Hello there! Sorry you are sick. There is nothing worse. It is a good thing we are given such a great reward in the end because we sure do earn it.

The pictures sure do look good. Little Mae is so cute.

Followers