May 1, 2009

Alright everyone it is time for a serious update! Sorry, I haven't written in so long but it has definitly been a crazy month. Things are lookin up though! Jimmy is done with school....for a week. Then he goes back to take some summer classes. He is such a hard worker. I really love that about him. He did so well this semester. He had some pretty tough classes but worked really hard and got A's ! He is super smart. He will be a great R.T./ Chiropractor.
Mae celebrated her first birthday about a week ago. She was so cute. My sister Sam bought her all this fun stuff like a purse, necklace, sunglasses, shoes, tutu, bracelet, and an awesome superhero cape. She had to put it all on. I have some pretty cute pics which I will post later. I'm not on my computer right now so I don't have all of them. But she loved her birthday cake....which didn't turn out at all like I wanted it. It was supposed to be a ladybug but because of family things I didn't have time to decorate it :( But she liked it anyways...I think she liked the pizza more though. She is so cute. She has quite the personality. Well, thats about it for right now. I'll try and get those pics up soon.

3 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

She is so cute
I cant believe she is one already

Lyndsey said...

I am glad she had a good birthday!!! I am glad things are getting better - you guys are so strong - love ya
Lynds

The Summers Family said...

Hmm...I am pretty sure you said that you would post some pictures soon, I would hate so see your later if this is your soon :)

Followers