Well guys it's December and you know what that means.....Christmas! I love this time of the year....well besides the snow. I love that Christmas feeling....no not the anxiety of disappearing money or the stress of shopping and presents but the that feeling you get when you think back on when you were little when you stayed up all night to listen for the reindeer. Me and my sister did this every year and I swear we heard them one Christmas ...no lie! I love the excitment thats in the air. Not only that but this Christmas is the first for our little Mae Bug and I'm so excited for that. I just hope I am able to teach her the real reason we celebrate Christmas. Sometimes I get worried with how spoiled she is :) She has too many Aunts and Uncles not to mention the grandparents that get her everything!! But she's a smart girl so I think we will be alright.

Well, I got the Christmas tree decorated! Notice that the bottom part of the tree isn't decorated. It's somewhat Mae proof...somewhat. I also got the rest of the house decorated. When I was done it seriously looked like a tornado went through my house....twice... But I finally got it organized! Mae loved it though. She was climbing on the boxes and playing with all the christmas decorations. I would have taken some pictures but there is no way I was gonnna give you guys proof of how messy my house is! haha




5 comments:
Oh cute tree! That is funny I was just saying how i got our tree up and decorated but the bottom is pretty bare :) It will be SO fun with little ones this year I cant wait either I LOVE Christmas!!!
Your tree is way cute! I the decorations from last year, and they are so fun and bright. I have to admit, I put our christmas tree up before Thanksgiving. Barry couldn't believe it when he came home from work one night and everything was decorated for christmas. By the way, the pictures of Barry and Mae are way cute! I'll have to get copies of them.
Oh man! I hate it when I forget to type words and what I write doesn't make sense! It is supposed to say " I *remember the decorations from last year". Oh well...
I love the pictures! Your hair is getting long! DO you like it? I do! I also love christmas and the feeling i have! LOVE YOU!
I love the pictures - I can't belive how big your brothers have gotten!!
Post a Comment