Hey guys I have a question. I'm interested in becoming a professional scrapbook artist. This is where I would scrap book other peoples pictures and make their scrapbooks for them. Anyways I was wondering if anyone knows much about this or where I can go to get started?
2 comments:
Good question, have you ever been to just bee scrapin' here in town? I know they have classes all the time and the cutest stuff in there! That sounds like fun :)
Hey Amanda!!! Im so excited to see your family on here!!! I miss all your fam so much!! I really hope all is well with your guys! As far as this scrapbooking thing goes I really want to do this as well!! It seems like a blast! I have actually called a few of my local scrapbook stores to see if they would purchase some premade pages of mine and one store does which has given me a really good start-I also had some pages on eBay that I was able to sale and it is so fun!! You could try that and see where it takes you good luck and keep in touch!
Post a Comment