1 year ago
December 26, 2008
Tricked but Treated:)
Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Jimmy, Mae,and I had a wonderful one......well, maybe not Mae. She has been teething and wasn't very happy. We drove out to my parents house at 6:00 in the morning! The roads were horrible! But it was fun to go out there and wake everyone up. I'm sure my parents were surprised when their 23 year old daughter was waking them up early in the morning for Christmas. HaHa We stayed out there for awhile and then we drove to Jimmy's. It was so much fun to spend all day with family. JImmy is so funny. He totally tricked me with my Christmas present. Since the first of December he had a present under the tree for me and I knew it was a book. I was so excited. Then on Christmas when I opened the present it was indeed a book.....an old used library book that never got returned....I was a little confused. He acted like he had no idea what had happened. He started accusing everyone of taking my real present. Then he pulled out a box and said Oh here it is. It was a kitchen aid!!!! I was so excited! I have been wanting one for so long. Jimmy got some leather biking gloves, a leather jacket, and a new tire for his bike. It is an understatement to say he is excited to get on his motorcycle again! But even though all the gift giving was exciting it was still a spiritual day. To get to be with all my family is such a blessing. Well, I do hope that everything is going well for everyone. Let me know how all of your Christmas's went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey girlie,
I am glad you guys had a good Christmas- what a good husband you have there!! Mine got me a new Cricut machine for Christmas:) My kids got so spoiled - I am glad though because we hardly had to buy them anything this year - we just told all the grandparents what we wanted to get them and they took care of the rest!! That's to bad that Mae spent her first christmas feeling yucky - teething is the worst thing ever!!
Wow! What a great christmas gift. I got one last year from barry's mom. Have you made lots of yummy things with it? I have a really good(and easy) breadstick recipe that you make with a kitchen aid mixer. I'll have to give it to you sometime. We need to get together again soon, maybe you guys can find time to come over. I know with school, things can get really busy. So just let me know if you guys have a free night any time soon!
Post a Comment