January 23, 2009

Sorry it's been so long since I have written. Things are going pretty good. Mae bug is 9 months old now!! She is so big. She is getting pretty close to walking. ...Not that I'm wishing that upon myself :) She has finally started saying mama instead of dada! Yay!! She went to the Doc yesterday and she weighs a whole whoppin 18 lbs! Skinny lil thing. she is 28 1/2 inches tall. She definitly takes after her daddy. Tall and skinny!

Jimmy is still truckin along in school. He applied for the Respiratory Therapy program and will know by the end of Februaury if he got in. So keep your fingers crossed! Well, thats about all thats new in our lives.












3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Sam told me what a smart girl she is !!! We are having a birthday party in Logan I will make sure you get invite - I bet Elley and Mar would love each other !!!

Lindsay said...

Look at little Mae bug!!! I seriously check just about every day to see new pictures :) I love her we need to get together sometime!! Good luck to Jimmy I cant wait to find hear! Reese's Birthday Party is coming up it's on the 22nd of February I will be sending you an invite as soon as I get them!

Trisha said...

I love the pictures of Mae! She is always smiling, she must be a happy baby. Barry and I have got to come see you guys soon. She is getting so big!

Followers