December 7, 2008





Hello there! Hope everything is going great for everyone. Do you all have you all have your Christmas shoppin done? I think I do!! Yay! I love Christmas time. I went to gardners village yesterday for the first time and that place is so stinking cute! My sister took some really cute pictures so when I get them I'll post them. For Christmas in my family we always got a new christmas ornament everyyear so I started doing that for my family too. These are the ones I got. The S'more is Mae's the motorcycle is Jimmy's and Jimmy got me the microphone.


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh that is such a cute idea! I love mae's first Christmas one! I just bought Reese one on Saturday. I am so ready for Christmas and LOVE this time of year too!!! Cant wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks for the Christmas Party!!!

me said...

ahh how sweet

Amanda said...

Cute ornaments! I got your christmas card today! Its adorable! We should all get together sometime when I am up! wadda think! Merry Christmas:)

Avarie, Reid and their parents said...

Your daughter is so cute amanda. Arent they fun. Let me knoe how you and jimmy are doing sometime.

Followers