MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Free genealogy - Free family tree
she is so cute. did you happen to comment on amy's blog and give her my email
Little dolly! I agree there is a pretty good mix :) Only 18 more days til shopping! Yes I am lame but I am definitley counting down!!!
She does look just like both of you guys, only maybe a little cuter ;) jk. You guys are one cute family! I know, i'm kind of hypocritical when it comes to updating, but now that I have I will patiently (or not) be waiting for you to.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
she is so cute. did you happen to comment on amy's blog and give her my email
Little dolly! I agree there is a pretty good mix :) Only 18 more days til shopping! Yes I am lame but I am definitley counting down!!!
She does look just like both of you guys, only maybe a little cuter ;) jk. You guys are one cute family! I know, i'm kind of hypocritical when it comes to updating, but now that I have I will patiently (or not) be waiting for you to.
Post a Comment