November 7, 2008

I know I know I change my background all the time!! Ha ha I have just been really grateful lately for being blessed with musical talent. I love singing. It has helped my testimony grow so much and helped me become who I am today. So your gonna have to deal with the music notes for awhile...well probably not too long I'll probably change it tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

me said...

hey you. i love the notes. i am so glad you are a blogger.

me said...

hey amanda i can't get on amy's blog no more could you ask her to add me chuggins83@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

I love the slide shows! Your daughter is adorable:) Im just like you... I love the cold, snow and rain! Must be the name:) Your so cute! Im blessed to have you as a BF! We need to catch up more often! LOve ya!

Adam and Sarah said...

You don't have the musical notes up anymore, but I have to agree with you. Especially this time of year I get to loving and enjoying music even more than normal and missing our Christmas program with Janet! You are an amazing singer and I'm so glad that we got to share the "CD" experience together! :D IT was the best, right? Love ya!

Followers