1 year ago
November 4, 2008
Hi everyone. Isn't this weather great! Ya I know your probably thinkin I'm crazy but I'm serious! I love it when it's dark and rainy. Not so much the snow but snow is better than heat. But anyways I got to thinkin today how blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter, my families are wonderful, and my friends and great! What more can I ask for. So everyone just know that I love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You are just like your sister lol- she loves rain too - and even worse snow!!
You guys are crazy- but I love ya!!
Love Lyns
Hey you I am so glad that you found my blog! What a cute little family you sure have! It was good to hear from you your such a sweetheart thanks so much it was great doing the show with you! You are so talented I love you to death it was great to get to know you a little more! Take care and comment often!
Love Ya: Amy
ok I just saw the slide show -I must have missed it last time ! She is a crack up in her pumpkin costume - she looks so much older then she is!
Post a Comment