June 19, 2011

Well, I'd like to say we had a fun weekend but I think it was pretty much as far from fun as you can get. Nothing like starting out your weekend with horrible pain, emergency surgery, and then waking up from surgery to find out you have to have another one. Yep, that's how my weekend went. And the lucky person who got to go through all of this...me. Aren't I so lucky. Friday evening Jimmy and I were driving home from visiting his dad in Mantua when my back started hurting pretty bad. By the time we got out of the canyon I knew something was wrong and told him to take me to the E.R. Come to find out my gallbladder hates me and decided to stop working how its supposed to. So they did surgery and took it out. But it turns out that some gall stones escaped the gall bladder and got stuck in the duct that empties bile into your small intestines. (gross I know) So they have to do another surgery to get that fixed. But I'm doing pretty good now. Except I'm on the worst and best possible diet over. The worst because you can't eat anything!! But that also makes it the best. :) Maybe I can shed a few more pounds.

Anyway on a lighter note. Last weekend was a blast. We did a tribute show for my singing teacher Janet Carter. It was so much fun. She is such an amazing lady and has done so much for the Garland community and for me! I love her so much and she deserved this tribute.
I also got to ride in the Tour de Cure. I did the 25 mile ride. It usually takes me about 2 hours to ride it but I finished it in 1 hour and 40 min. I was pretty proud of myself. It is so much fun. Although it would be a lot funner if I had someone riding with me. So come and ride with me please! Well, thats it for now. I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Mother of three said...

Hey Amanda! I am so happy that you always keep in touch with me! My phone number is 801.656.5661. Give me a call when you can! I can give all the fun details!

Anonymous said...

视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室

Followers