April 14, 2011

Only 8 more weeks!

Alright guys there are only 8 more weeks until the Tour De Cure ride for diabetes! ....I sure wish the weather would warm up so I could ride some more... Anyways, only 8 more weeks and I have only reached 40% of my goal! This is such a great cause. Most of us know somebody that suffers from diabetes. Wouldn't it be great if we could find a cure! I know a few people who's lives would change dramatically if we could. All donations go towards research and finding a cure. Every little bit helps. So if you would like me and all those who have this life changing disease click on the link at the top of the page. I have written down exactly what to do. If you are not comfortable with making an online donation you can bring the money directly to me and I will mail it into the American Diabetes Association for you. If you would like to read more about it you can go to www.diabetes.org Thank you so much for your help.

Also you can COME RIDE WITH ME!!!!

No comments:

Followers