March 19, 2011

HaVinG FuN!!

So for St. Patrick's Day I made green pancakes in the shape of clovers and told Mae that leprechauns came in the morning and made her breakfast. She was so excited. It was cute. We were going to decorate shirts the day before but never did so I just went and bought them some cute green shirts which they looked so stinking cute in. But Jimmy left our camera up at his parents so I didn't get a picture. :( So sad. Next..... My new hobby! So archery is definitely my new favorite thing! Jimmy has always been very into it and a couple months ago he asked if I would want a bow to start shooting with him. at first I was like....huh....but then I really thought about it and figured it would be way fun to have something like that to do together. So he bought me a bow. (A cute one of course not a camo one ;) ) Was I started shooting I loved it! And I'm actually not that bad! I will probably never hunt but once I get better (much better) maybe I'll start doing some competition shooting. Jimmy is going to start that and I'm sure he will do really well. He is very very good at it. The last picture is of an arrow he robin hooded. That mean he shot the arrow with another arrow....which is extremely hard to do!
Since it's been so rainy outside lately I have been trying to do little crafts with the girls. Last week we decided to plant some flowers. We got ten little pots and planted the flowers. I looked at them today and we have flowers growing!! I'm pretty sure they are the ones Mae planted too. She must have a green thumb.




1 comment:

Adam and Sarah said...

your bow is cute! how fun that you guys are gonna do that together. :) your girls are getting so big and they are jsut as adorable as ever.
also in answer to your question i got amber's headband from my friend jessica. she makes and sells them and they are really affordable. it's jessica madsen thomas (she went to BRHS) and i'm sure she'd love if you contacted her on facebook. then she can give you her web address for her bows/headbands since i don't remember it. :)

Followers