So I just felt like I needed to let everyone know how much I love my life! I truly am very blessed. I have the most amazing husband ever. He works so hard for us. He is going to school full time, working, plus he has his clinical's for school. It seriously boggles my mind how he does all of that plus always makes time for me and the girls. He is wonderful! Jimmy is very into archery also and he has got me into it too. He bought me a bow so we can go shoot together. I'm so stinking excited! My bow is awesome. I told him I didn't want anything camo so he bought me a pink one. I love it! I'll post a picture of it as soon as we get all the stuff put on it. He also bought himself a new bow which is very sweet too. Instead of the normal camo he got skullz camo. I'll post a pic as soon as he gets his. Mae is very into bows now too. She thinks that my bow is hers. She saw it and said, "It's pink! It's mine!" I told her, no actually its mine. She then told me, "No, you can get a red one, the pink one's mine." What a little stinker. She is getting so big. She will be 3 in April!
Lily just turned 1 in february. I love how much she looks like Jimmy. She has his curly dark hair and his temper....(because there is no way she got that attitude from me ;) ) The poor thing is getting over a double ear infection and a yucky cold. She is still pretty happy most of the time though. My sis taught her how to do the chicken dance and it is so cute to watch her do it. I've been trying to record it. So if I ever do I'll post it.
Well, that is my wonderful family and I love them all so much.
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment