Lily's first birthday was so much fun! I planned a fairy party. I made the girls wings, wands, and little fairy dust necklaces. I had fun making them! Lily had so much fun. She got so excited when we started singing Happy Birthday to her. She wouldn't eat her cake unless she had a spoon. She loved opening her presents too. It was really fun seeing everyone and watching the girls have a good time. Enjoy the pictures there are a lot of them!
I laughed super hard when I saw she ate her cake with a spoon haha. How cute:) I can't believe how much Lily looks like you. Mae has alot of Jimmy, but I swear its like you made Lily all by yourself haha. I'm glad she had a good birthday:)
2 comments:
Your little ones look just like you! Oh my goodness. I miss you girl! I miss Brigham city too! Where you guys living? happy Birthday Lily!!
I laughed super hard when I saw she ate her cake with a spoon haha. How cute:) I can't believe how much Lily looks like you. Mae has alot of Jimmy, but I swear its like you made Lily all by yourself haha.
I'm glad she had a good birthday:)
Post a Comment