1 year ago
November 3, 2010
FaLL
Well, just so you know I did post a a very lengthy read about our Halloween but I left the computer unprotected from my little 2 year old and she deleted all I wrote and did her own thing...notice how its just pictures of her. HaHa Should I be worried? I'm not rewriting everything again but I will say our Halloween sucked. We were all very sick. But we are all better now so no worries there!! I don't know if I have informed everyone but we are moving back to Brigham City at the end of November. I am so excited for this move! We are moving into some really nice apartments. They are brand new! 3 bedroom 2 bath, 2 car garage and our own private backyard! I'm super super excited. We will be living next door to great friends and we will be close to family. Well, that's all for right now. I'll keep you posted on the move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How sad that everyone was sick on Halloween!! But I bet you are so glad to be moving back by your family!!!
YAY FOR MOVING!!!!!! BOO FOR BEING SICK!!!!! :)
Post a Comment