February 6, 2010

SisTeRs!!

Our Little Lily has arrived! She was born February 5, 2010 at 6:43a.m. She weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and is 19 inches long. She has lots of dark hair and we are hoping it stays that way! Mae had dark hair also when she was born but it eventually turned blonde...so who knows. The delivery went great. There was zero problems and it was pretty quick!

I think Lily looks just like Mae did when she was born. You can be the judge though. The top picture is Lily the bottom is Mae.



Pretty Darn close huh! They are both so beautiful. I love them so so much. When we brought Lily home today Mae was a little confused at first but now she just loves "the baby" :) She is such a great big sister!




5 comments:

Adam and Sarah said...

She's beautiful, Amanda! Congratulations! And she does look just like Mae -- it's crazy! I'm so happy for you guys, and happy that everything went well. I love ya!

Lyndsey said...

Oh my goodness- she is such a doll! I am in love with that picture of them laying together - how sweet is Mae!! I am glad she is doing well - you guys have such a cute little family!!!

Mother of three said...

AMANDA!!I am sooooo happy for you! I want to come see!!! I need to hold a baby. CALL ME!!!

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

OMH!!!!!!!THEY LOOK LIKE TWINS!!! I WOULDNT HAVE EVEN NOTICED IT WAS MAE IF I HADNT HAVE READ IT!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I AM GLAD THE LABOR WAS EVENTLESS..THATS ALWAYS GOOD!! LET ME KNOW IF U NEED ANYTHING!!YOUR GIRLS ARE DOLLS!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love her name-- too cute! Two girls, aren't you blessed?

Followers