Mae is still loving being a big sister. She loves to give her kisses. The other day we were at my parents and my mother had given Mae some chocolates. When I went to get Lily out of her car seat she had little chocolate spots all over her head and around her mouth where Mae had been kissing her! I didn't have my camera with me though :(
We are finally moving! We found some apartments in Bluffdale and will be moving on the 28th of Feb. I'm very excited! Well, thats about all with us. ....Lots of pictures! Enjoy :)












3 comments:
LOVE YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!LET US KNOW IF U NEED HELP MOVING!!
I can not believe how sweet that is. I think about number 2 all the time, I hope that I have another girl.
YAY!! I sure hope Alayana is as good as Mae is lol I am nervous!! Let me know if we can help you move! or pack or babysit!! I am glad you have finally found something!
Post a Comment