I love this season! All the family Christmas parties, the yummy food, the decorations, and just the feeling in the air! It really is the best time of the year. We had so much fun setting up out Christmas tree. Mae especially loved to decorate it! As I would walk around the tree putting the trim on she would follow me an take it off. Apparently she didn't like how I was doing it :) Now that we have all the decorations on it she loves to take them off and reorganize them too.


Im 31 weeks today! Despite all the sickness this pregnancy has gone pretty fast. I'm so excited to find out whether the baby is a boy or a girl! 
Well, thats it for now.




2 comments:
Wow! You were way braver with your tree then I was with mine, but I guess with that great little decorator you have to help ya you couldn't have done it any other way :). It's way cute! I love the little feet behind it. You should come over sometime before you guys move. Tell Jimmy good luck on his finals!
It looks like a lot of fun, decorating with Mae. My mom said she met Mae and told me how cute she is. See you at the party!
Post a Comment