It's getting closer! I'm almost 27 weeks. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I'm sure it's because I have my little Mae bug to chase around and keep me busy. Everyday I get to watch my little girl learn and grow so much. It's so fun to watch her try new things and get so excited when she realizes she can do it. This makes me so excited to have another one. I hope Mae will do ok with a baby in the house. Sometimes I get worried but I think she will be alright.
I'm definitly ready to have this baby though. This pregnancy, although fast, has been pretty tough. I don't think I go more than two weeks without being sick. Good thing it's all worth it! Thats what I keep telling myself anyways :) I'm very excited to find out whether its a boy or girl. I still can't believe Jimmy talked me into waiting! It is fun though. LIfe is going good for us. Thank you everyone for your love and support.
1 year ago




1 comment:
Wow--I had no idea that you were that far along, you're right, it has gone by so fast!I hope you guys had a great halloween. mae looks adorable in her costume!
Post a Comment