August 9, 2009

Much needed Update!

Well, it is definitly time for an update!

Things have been extremely crazy at our house the past few weeks. Jimmy applied for the IHC Respirtory Therapy Program and has an interview on Monday for it. I really think he will be accepted into this program. The only down side to the whole thing is the program is in Murray. So if he gets in that is where we will be moving! So if any of you know of any good apartments down that way let me know please. I don't know anything about the area so I'm kind of nervous about it. We will be moving in with Jimmy's parents for a few months until the move. Believe it or not I'm pretty excited about it. I love Jimmy's family! Serioulsy I don't think you could find more caring people in this world if you tried. They will bend over backwards for you and I'm excited to be able to be with them more. Not to mention how much Mae loves them and loves it there! It will be good for us.

The pregnancy has been going... They say it's supposed to get better in your 2nd trimester but I never had that luxury with Mae and I don't think I'm gonna get it with this one either. Oh well, what can you do? Good thing it's all worth it.

Mae Bug is getting so big. I just can't believe it. She is almost 16 months old! Some of her favorite things to do at the moment are:

  • Watch Barney ( It's the only TV show she will watch)
  • Play in the sand
  • Swim...of course
  • EAT (I can't believe how much that girl can eat.)
  • Play with her uncles and aunts....no offense Tiff, Amber and Sam but I think she likes to play with her uncles more...they can throw her higher :)
  • Ride in her Cozy Coupe
  • Read...especially with daddy

Its just so wild that she is getting so big. It's very bitter sweet.

Well, that is the life of the Higley's at the moment. If you want to know more come and visit us. We love visiters!

1 comment:

Mother of three said...

Hey Girl! Try this link:
http://www.forrent.com/results.php?search_type=citystate&ssradius=-1&page_type_id=browserefine&main_field=Murray%2C+UT&zip=&submit=&min_price=500&max_price=750&sbeds=3&sbaths=1

That page takes you to some apartments in Murray.
Hope that helps!

Followers