June 8, 2009

Week 1, 2, 3, 4!!

Well, if you don't know by now let me update you...I'm gonna have a baby!! I am so excited. I decided I am going to blog about my pregnancy. So if you would like you all can take this wonderful journey with me!

Week 1, 2, 3, Obviously I had no idea I was pregnant at this time ...(ok thats a lie I had an idea but that was it) Since I have been working out every morning and running every night I figured I was just getting nauses from that. I didn't really think too much of it. It's when the heartburn came I began to wonder. I don't if any of you got heart burn when you were pregnant but it is quite possibably the worse symptom in the book! Well, when the heartburn started I knew there was a very good chance I was pregnant so I took a test and Ta-Da Positive!!! I'm super excited and so is Jimmy! He is so funny. He told me he wants a boy because he can't handle any more girly stuff:)

My working out is still going great and I still plan on doing it thoughout the whole pregnancy. It actually makes me feel so much better and helps with morning sickness great! Jimmy and I are going to run a 3K this summer so I'm still workin on that too.

My due date is February 10.

I'll continue keeping you updated!

7 comments:

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I ALWAYS GOT PREGNANT AROUND THE TIME I WAS MISSING HAVEING A BABY BECAUSE MY BABY WAS ALL OF A SUDDEN A TODDLER!!!CONGRATS.CONGRATS!

Nicole said...

Congrats! I don't know if Stacie told you, but I have your pics done. Hooray!!! She will have the disc. They turned out really cute. We'll have to do another session with Mae and Addi together. (Best Buddies)

The.Marcellus.Family said...

WOah woah!!!

I am soooo excited for you. I can't believe your pregnant. I hope you have a boy since Jimmy wants one. I am so excited for you once again:)

me said...

HOW EXCITING CONGRATS,

Lindsay said...

I am SO excited for you guys! I hope that your morning sickness stays away :)

Lyndsey said...

Yeah!!! How fun for you :) hey we are having a party for Parker on the 7th of july I am getting sam an invitation for you - we would love to see you and Mae

Dave and KayDee said...

Yay! Congrats! Hope all goes well with your pregnancy. :)

Followers