As for my wonderful husband, he has been working hard. He is doing summer school and working. I don't think I have ever met someone who works as hard as he does. He is doing so well in school and he has had some pretty hard classes. I'm so proud of him! He hates it when people talk about him like this (so humble) but I'm gonna do it anyways. He is such a great husband and especially a great dad. Everyday when he gets home from work or school and ealks through the door, Mae goes wild! She starts screaming with excitement and will run to her dad. It's so cute. She loves her daddy very very much. In fact when dad is home she doesn't want much to do with me :) but thats ok.
As for myself, I have been doing pretty good at working out and am pretty proud of myself. I couldn't do it alone however. My sister in law, Tiffany, comes over every morning and works out with me. Then my hubby and I go running every evening. So without them I don't know how well I would be doing. Plus I get a new work out buddy in a week! Yay Kylynne!
Ever since I went to the chiropractor for neck I haven't gotten sick and my neck hasn't even been hurting me! So whoever says chiropractors are crazy obviously doesn't know much about the body and is crazy themselves! :) No, I'm just happy that it's helped as much as it has. Well, there is our life in a nut shell....a really big nut shell :)




7 comments:
My goodness. Tiff and you are such poles anyway. You two are just adorable. I am so glad that everything with you is going good.
Mae just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
I'm the same way, I always need someone to work out with me too. It's a girl thing.
:)
A chiropractor has helped my son out a lot. He's been doing the "Zoolander" thing where he only looks right, and doesn't turn left. Your daughter is adorable!
How cute is she? It is so fun when they start doing the things you do - but kind of scary huh- soon she will be talking just like you and you will realize all the silly things that you say! We should so get together- I was telling Sam the other day how sad I am that I have never met your Mae bug!!!
HEY !!!!!!!!!!I FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!YEAH...I WILL HAVE TO CHECK YOU OUT NOW!OHH..THIS IS JIMMYS CUZ KATIE
Ha Ha I love that Mae was running thru the sprinklers that is so cute :) And great job for you on your exercising!
Yay for a work out buddy.. I am feeling extremely guilty about my lack of motivation, and yet I still continue to sit on my butt (okay pack and clean too) and do absolutely nothing!! I so need you! :)
Way to go on still working out! I can't ever make myself keep up with it for very long. I have no self-discipline, I guess. And Mae is so cute -- getting so big, too. It still surprises me from time to time when I think about how I have kids and my friends have kids... it's kinda crazy, right?
Post a Comment