Ok, so I think I have figured out the reason I begin working out and then and end up quiting! Since Jimmy and I have started working out this past week I noticed my neck was really starting to hurt. I don't think too much of it because well...when you lift and run your gonna get sore. But it just kept getting worse. It got bad enought that I could hardly bend my neck forward. Then I started getting really sick. So I was thinking about this as I was lying in bed feeling like I was gonna hurl and I realized this has happened everytime I start to work out! I had surgery on my brain around five years ago and when they did this they made around around a 6 to 7 inch incision on the back of my head. In doing this they sliced clear through my neck muscles. So I'm guessing this could be a reason my neck gets so so
re :) So I talked to Jimmy about this and he took me to his friend Jeremiah Hoopes, who is a great chiropractor, and Jeremiah adjusted my neck and back and taught me some exercises to help my neck. Oh man it feels so much better! I couldn't believe how much my neck popped! But, I think that if I do lower impact exercises and be more careful while doing crunches and sit-ups.....when I do them haha...I think I can be more consistent in working out! I hope this works. Sorry, for the extremely long post but I was just so excited when I figured this all out.
re :) So I talked to Jimmy about this and he took me to his friend Jeremiah Hoopes, who is a great chiropractor, and Jeremiah adjusted my neck and back and taught me some exercises to help my neck. Oh man it feels so much better! I couldn't believe how much my neck popped! But, I think that if I do lower impact exercises and be more careful while doing crunches and sit-ups.....when I do them haha...I think I can be more consistent in working out! I hope this works. Sorry, for the extremely long post but I was just so excited when I figured this all out.




8 comments:
YAY!!
Don't you love it when you don't feel like crap anymore. I'm glad you are feeling better
e-mail me your address
marcellus_08@hotmail.com
Your poor little neck - give it a break would ya :) Good for you for being motivated to work out - I do this video 3 times a week at night while chance sits on the computer - lol I wish I had someone to push me to!!
You know Amanda.. You are going to have a pretty good Massage Therapist living below you here pretty soon Wink Wink Nudge Nudge (This is Ryan commenting by the way!)
That picture Amanda...makes me want to hurl
Ouch that really looks like it hurt
Ouch! I hope that dr. solved your neck pain -- keep up the good work, girl!
Hi Amanda! Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten you. I am just sooooo slow! I promise they are coming soon. Keep watching for more pics on my blog. Sorry!!!
Post a Comment