March 4, 2009

Wow! I can't believe it's already March! Time has been flying. Our little Mae bug is already 10 1/2 months old! She is so stinkin cute. The other day Mae went over to her friend Addisons' (my awesome friend Stacie) house to play. She had so much fun. They were so cute together. Addi would do something an Mae would laugh and laugh. I have never heard laugh so hard till then it was so adorable. I only wish I had had my videocamera with me.

In one of the pictures Addi is trying to feed Mae. They are so cute. I hope they turn out to be great friends......hopefully smarter than their moms :) There are lots of pictures in this post so make sure you keep scrolling down to see more!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

She is getting so big !! I hope I get to meet her someday soon :) Hope everything is going well for you guys!!
Lyns

Adam and Sarah said...

I love when they start playing with friends... it's so much fun to watch (and take pics)!

Followers