March 11, 2009

Denied!

Wow, so I have had quite the week....well last week anyways. This actually all started back when Jimmy and I lived in Logan. One day Jimmy backed into a garbage can (haha) and broke my taillight. I don't know why we never fixed it .....but on my way home from my parents house last week I got pulled over because of it. He took my license and registration and went and did whatever it is that cops do for the hour that you have to wait for them! Well, when he came back he told me he would give me a break on the tail light but I needed to get it fixed. Then he told me he was still going to give me a ticket! I was like "WHY!" He told me my drivers license had been denied! "DENIED!" I said. Why on earth was my license denied! Well, turns out it was for medical reasons....my epilepsy.... I was a little peeved though. I had renewed my license a year ago and they said nothing to me about my license not being valid. They usually would send me a paper in the mail every six months that I had to get signed by my neurologist but they hadn't sent me one in over two years! And because if your seizure free for five years you no longer have to get the papers anymore and I have been seizure free for over nine I assumed I was ok........Well, I was wrong! Stupid DMV people! Well I took my case to the judge and he thought is was a pretty stupid thing too so he dismissed it! What a pain in the butt this whole thing was! Before I went and saw the judge I had to go get one of those stupid papers signed so I could get my license back. So I had to go see a neurologist...and they aren't cheap. Well, I ended up going to Dr. Astle in Logan and he only charged me $10 dollars! I was so relieved much better than the $350 they said they were gonna charge me. Wow, that was a very long story.

Well my cute little nephew Kayden is down from Washington for a couple weeks and has been staying at my parents house. I took Mae over there to play with him. They had alot of fun together. I can't believe how big Kayden has gotten! He is 2 1/2 now!
These pictures are of everyone playin with the playdough. I think all the older kids were more into it than lil kayden and Mae. Especially my sister Samantha. She made me take a picture of her playdough creations...haha.

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Oh my gosh- kayden!!! I can't believe how big he is- I remember when he would come stay with me and Sam in our apartment he was so small!! He looks just like you guys - its crazy!! I bet him and Mae had a ball!! Miss you guys :)

KEK said...

I came across your blog through Nicole's and must say, "Your daughter is a doll!" I added you to my blog roll. In case, you didn't know who this is...I believe you know me as "Lisa Khao". Well, glad to catch up on you :)My blog is whyiwakeearly.typepad.com

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I have to say that I laugehed at the picture of Amber sleeping next to Mae. She is so funny.

Your blog is adorable. I just found it so I will have to add it to my stuff:)
Mae looks sooo big. I havn't seen her for ever.

Followers