February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine day everyone! I hope everyone is having a good one. Even though its snowing. BLAH! Jimmy keeps telling me that we need it and that i should be grateful but I don't wanna be. I want it to be warm and sunny. I want to wear my summer clothes.....if I fit in them. Jimmy and I have been trying to take better care of ourselves. We have been eating better and working out alot more. We are going to try and run a 3K in the summer. .....Wish me luck. I'll need it. Well, I don't usually do these things but as I was reading everyone elses it was fun to find things out about everyone. So I decided I would do it too. Enjoy.


8 RaNdOm ThInGs!!
So Nicole tagged me so here is my list of 8 random things!

8 Favorite TV Shows:
*House (I love the guy!)
*Fringe
*CSI Miami
*Law & Order CI
*Charmed (:( not on anymore)
*Criminal Minds
*NCIS
*That 70's show

8 Things I look forward to:
*Summer
*Losing weight
*More kids (wow that contridicts the losing weight huh!)
*Debt free
*A House
*spending time with friends
*Getting rid of my cold
*Jimmy to be done with school

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
*California Pizza
*Coyote (San Diego, CA) but you have to be with Nicole :)
*Olive Garden
*Mo's (Newport, OR, I'm not a huge sea food fan but its just a fun place to eat)
*Center Street Grill (very good hamburgers)
*maddox
*Winger's
*Mandrin Garden

8 Things On My Wishlist:
*House
*Live on the coast...oregon coast
*Be Skinny
*Money
*Motorcycle
*More Kids
*Jimmy Finishing school
*better Singer

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love those quizzes - SO fun!!! Happy Valentines Day!!! Good luck with your healthy kick - I can't ever stick with those kinds of things no matter how hard I try but you have that stubborn Archibald blood in you!! :)

Raymond and Nicole said...

So we really should go to Coyote again! It is so good, Ray and I went in August and it was great but it was missing you! I hope all is well with the Higleys! Its been forever since I have talked to you!

Followers