Ok so last Friday Jimmy surprised me by finding a babysitter and taking me to Twilight. along with that we got to ride his bike! It was so so fun! I loved the movie. I was so worried that the movie was gonna make me mad cause it wouldn't be the same as the book but they did a very good job! The characters were exactly like I imagined them...well, except rosalie but I think she still was great! But I was so excited. I didn't even know thats were we were going. Jimmy just took Mae to my parents made me get on the bike and took me to the movies. It was so cute. especially since he had no desire to go see that movie. But he did and up liking it. so it was way fun. I love him so much. He is the greatest most good lookin guy ever!! Even better than Edward! I know thats hard to do but he did it! :)
Dont forget to leave me your email if you want to keep readin!
1 year ago




4 comments:
I loved that movie!! I felt the exact same about Rosalie!! Chance went with me and he actually liked it I think he is excited for the second one- he won't admit it lol!!
Hey my email is : thefaverofour@gmail.com
love ya :)
What a guy! After this semester is over I have got to read those books! I think that you better post some pictures pretty darn soon :)
That's so cute he surprised you like that. I bought tickets, and then Adam told me, "why did you do that? I was gonna surprise you with takin you!" haha! And way funny you felt that way about Rosalie. I thought she was just perfect! lol :) Glad you had a good time!
Jimmy is so nice! That sounds so fun :) Ok so only 3 more days WAHOO!!!! Hope you're ready to shop shop shop!!!!
Post a Comment