October 23, 2008

Hi everyone! sorry it's been awhile since I have updated the blog. Well, whats new......Mae is crawling!! She is everywhere. Well, she always was everywhere now she is just there faster! HaHa She is also pulling herself up. She is getting so big. She had to go to the Doctor today :( She was so tough though. She weighs 15 lbs 11 1/2 oz. and is 26 1/2 inches long! I think she is gonna be tall and skinny just like her daddy.

My fall show is over...thank goodness...Don't get me wrong i had a blast doing it but it just takes a lot of time and poor Mae bug was getting dragged all over. But the show went great. well, except the second night when my stupid mic didn't work! Don't know if ya saw but my beautiful picture was in the leader...haha (now you know how crazy I really am)

We had a surprise birthday party for Jimmy's sister Amber on the 17th of October. Tifani set it all up. It was a costume party. I'll tell you one thing, we are awesome at keeping secrets cause amber was completly surprised!!!! The party was a blast.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yaay I'm so glad you updated!!!! Looks like you guys have been busy bee's :o) I am getting so excited for our shopping day on "Black Friday" You guys better be coming still!!! Reese and Mae will be so fun now they are both crawling around now!

Lyndsey said...

Oh my gosh Amanda - I am in love :) I could tell right away she was yours- she looks like an Archibald!! She is so stinkin big - I bet Sam can't get enough of her! I am so glad she told me about your page - now I can check in and see how cute she is. They grow up so fast huh? Go check out my blog to - you will die when you see how big elley is - its thefaverofour.blogspot.com
keep in touch :)
Lyndsey

Followers